Introducing The Writer’s Weekly Scribblings, a weekly newsletter crafted especially for fantasy writers.
What is The Writer’s Weekly Scribblings?
The Writer’s Weekly Scribblings is more than just a weekly newsletter, it’s a community. A family for fantasy writers.
The writing prompts featured range from image-based writing prompts to short snippets of dialogue, all inspired by the different realms of fantasy. Each prompt is specially crafted to help you stretch those creative muscles and motivate you to write every day.
Here’s a little taster of the type of writing prompts you can expect to receive as a member of The Writer’s Weekly Scribblings:
Why Should I Sign Up?
Each week, you will receive a fantasy-inspired writing prompt directly to your inbox, updates about new blog posts, as well as exclusive offers on upcoming products and writing courses ( I cannot wait to share news about this with you all very soon!)
Plus, as a member of our online community, you will be invited to join our exclusive Facebook group, where writers are invited to share their work, discuss the week’s writing prompt and share tips and advice. It’s the perfect place for any writing wizard to hone their craft.
What do I get as a member of The Writer’s Weekly Scribblings?
- Get a magical, mystical or mysterious writing prompt sent directly to your inbox each week
- Be invited to our exclusive Facebook Group, a space for you to share your words and wisdom with other writers who are passionate about the fantasy genre
- Connect with other fantasy writers
- Get updates on new blog posts
- Gain access to exclusive offers on upcoming products and writing course
Join our magical online community today! Don’t worry, your details will not be shared or sold and I promise not to spam you (pinky swear).
If you sign up now, you will gain instant access to my FREE Character development Workbook.